From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Defence Force Documents
• Export Permit
Our offices are conveniently situated within easy reach of most Government Departments, Embassies, High and Lower Courts
G M T M Consultants
Established in 1999
Mobile Device Websites: Police Clearance Certificate – Birth Certificate – Apostille and Authentication
Apply for your Death Certificate On-
Follow these easy steps: Please take time to read.
• Download and complete the application form for a Marriage Certificate.
•• Write the reason the certificate is needed for.
( Very Important don't write your cell phone number -
• Very Important additional documentation needed for marriages from 2000 called a DA 0 or BI 30. When you get married you complete a form DHA130 with the marriage officer. This is a A4 size and where you and the witnesses sign. The original is handed in to register the marriage. The marriage officer keeps a copy in his book. We need a copy of that certificate.
• Download and complete the application package -
•• Client sheet (Only one per batch of applications).
•• Power of attorney.
•• Application for a marriage certificate.
•• Make a copy of the ID of the person whom does the application. Person whom completes section D.
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
• To make it easier please type pr write in block letters using a black pen.
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice. Invoice is payable Immediately as the lead time only commences when the payment reflects in our bank account.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit. ( Although this is the norm we usually lodge at the first opportunity after we have received the applications as we understand the urgency).
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
• Expedited Abridged Marriage Certificates 3 working days.
• Expedited Unabridged Marriage Certificates 20 working days.
• Non Expedited -
• Please note that although we are successful in more in 85% of our applications lead times cannot be guaranteed.
• When does the Lead Time Commences. The first working day after all the under mentioned requirements was met.
•• Payment reflects in our bank account.
•• Six days after Pay Pal payments were made by yourself.
•• All required documents and information was supplied.
Fees and Cost
• Abridged Marriage Certificate: R 575 payable on application.
• Unabridged Marriage Certificate:
•• Deposit on application of R 545
•• Payment on completion R 395
•• Expedite fee if successfully expedited in 20 working days R 745.
• Additional Fees not included.
•• Forex fees of R 285 per payment from outside South Africa including Pay Pal.
•• Cash payment bank charges of R 100 per cash payment into our bank account.
•• Courier fees of R 150 in South Africa and R 625 International.
•• Apostille and authentication fees
South African Death Certificate