Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
Looking for your Divorce records, papers or documents?
Divorce Decree can only be obtained at the specific Court or High Court where the divorce took place.
We can assist u in obtaining Divorce records, papers or decree at the under mentioned courts on your behalf.
• South Gauteng High Court (Johannesburg).
• North Gauteng High Court (Pretoria)
• Polokwane Circuit Court of the North Gauteng High Court, Pretoria
• Pretoria Lower Court.
Divorce papers consists of the following information and documents.
• Divorce case no.
• Divorce Decree
• Divorce settlement.
What do we need to obtain your divorce decree and settlement agreement on your behalf?
1. Case Number:
• We can obtain a case number on your behalf.
• Lead time 3 to 10 working days.
2. Full names and ID numbers of parties to the divorce.
3. If you do not have the case number we need the following information.
• I D Number of one of the parties to the divorce.
• Court where the divorce took place
• Date of Divorce
Cost Fees and Lead Times.
1. Obtaining Case number: Lead Time 3 to 10 work days. R 399
• R 200 Deposit and R 199 on completion.
2. Obtaining Divorce Decree:
2.1. From 1996 Lead Time 5 to 10 work days. R 895
• R 400 Deposit and R 495 on completion.
2.2. Before 1996 Lead Time 10 to 30 work days. R 995
• R 500 Deposit and R 495 on completion.
2. Obtaining Divorce Decree and Settlement Agreement
2.1. From 1996 Lead Time 5 to 10 work days. R 1390
• R 400 Deposit and R 890 on completion.
2.2. Before 1996 Lead Time 10 to 30 work days. R 1390
• R 500 Deposit and R 890 on completion.
4. Apostille or Attestation for use outside of South Africa:
Apostille or Attestation at the High Court R 495 per set of documents
5. Other Fees not included.
5.1. Courier Fees
5.1.1.. Door to Door where possible in South Africa R 150-
5.1.2 Door to Door where possible any destination outside of South Africa R 625-
5.2. EFT from a bank outside of South Africa forex fees of R 285 per transaction.
6. Payment methods and Forex and Bank Fees: banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
Either call us on (+27) 012 670 9010/20 or email us at email@example.com for the full information package.
HOW TO ORDER
Download and Complete
Make a good quality copy of your ID. If possible ID copies of both parties to the divorce.
Scan and Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt of documents we will send a invoice.
On receipt of final payment we will courier as per instruction.
Welcome to our website information on applying for a South African Decree and Divorce Settlement Agreement. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director