Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
Apply for your Unabridged Marriage Certificate On-
Download and complete
For all marriages from 1 January 2000 we also need a copy of the BI/DHA 130. ( This documents is a A 4 size -
Then Scan the Applications to
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
( To make it easier please type or write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice.
When will the applications be lodged.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit.
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
We can assist you in obtaining your South African Marriage Certificate which include Abridged, Unabridged and sought after Vault Copy. Certificates are legally issued by the South African department of Home Affairs and can be Apostilled and Attested for use in any country outside of South Africa.
We assist in Expediting the Certificates to within 15 to 20 working days.
The Easy Steps.
• Download and complete the application forms.
• Email them to us.
• We apply and courier the originals to u.
Cost, Fees and lead Time
• Abridged Certificate: Deposit: R 550 plus R 495 expedite fee only if we obtain it in 3 work days.
• Unabridged Certificate: Deposit: R 1490 plus R 745 expedite fee only if we obtain it in 20 work days.
• Vault Certificate: Deposit: R 1500 plus R 1500 expedite fee only if we obtain it in 30 work days.
Additional Fees to be added.
• Courier fees in South Africa R 150 and International R 625
• Forex fees for payments from outside of South Africa including PayPal of R 320 per payment.
• Apostille and Authentication Fees.
Need your South African Marriage Certificate. We can assist you:
Important when completing the application form for a Marriage Certificate
The following information is important:
• Id numbers of both the husband and wife.
• Maiden surname of wife.
• If the wife was previously married both the previous married surname as well as her maiden name.
• The marriage status of the husband and wife when they got married i.e. Bachelor/Spinster/Divorced/
• Marriage application: ID nr for both husband and wife. Maiden surname for wife
• If the wife was previously married the under mentioned information is also needed.
•• Her maiden and previous surname
•• Status i.e. Bachelor/Spinster/Divorcee/
•• Date of marriage
••Place and Church of marriage
•• If one may be a foreigner, date of birth and place of birth
•• In cases where people were married long ago the date of marriage as well as the
place of marriage is important
•• If the couple were recently married ( from 2000) a BI30 must be send with the application
Welcome to our website information on applying for a South African Marriage certificate. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director
Either call us on 079 597 5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on a South African Marriage certificate.