Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
Apply for your letter of No Impediment On-
Download and complete
Then Scan the Applications to
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
( To make it easier please type or write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice.
When will the applications be lodged.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit.
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
Either call us on 079 597 5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on a Letter of No Impediment.
Welcome to our website information on applying for a South African Letter of No Impediment. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director