From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apply for your Unabridged Birth Certificate On-
Follow these easy steps: Please take time to read.
Download and Complete the Application Forms.
a) Client sheet : Please read instructions.
• Please complete and write email address in block letters.
• Write the option choice against each item with a 1 or 2 or 3
•• Option 1-
•• Option 2-
•• Option 3 -
Plus copy of Applicants ID
Then Scan the Applications to GMTM Consultants
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
( To make it easier please type or write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice.
When will the applications be lodged.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit.
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
• Expedited Unabridged Birth Certificates 5 to 10 working days.
• When does the Lead Time Commences. The first working day after all the under mentioned requirements was met.
•• Payment reflects in our bank account.
•• Six days after Pay Pal payments were made by yourself.
•• All required documents and information was supplied.
Fees and Cost
•Fees are on the second page of the client sheet and at the top
• Additional Fees not included.
•• Forex fees of R 285 per payment from outside South Africa including Pay Pal.
•• Cash payment bank charges of R 100 per cash payment into our bank account.
•• Courier fees of R 150 in South Africa and R 625 International.
•• Apostille and authentication fees
Want to side step the schlep of standing at queues and long waiting period at the Department of Home Affairs -
Option 1 : We apply with a lead time of approxamately 6 to 12 weeks.
Deposit with application: R 495
Balance when certificate is ready to be collected: R 495
Total Fee R 990
Option 3: We apply with a expedited lead time of w weeks
Deposit with application: R 1000 Balance when certificate is ready to be collected: R 495 Expedite fee if we successfully expedite to within 20 working days R 495
Total Fee: R 1990
Fees not included in above fees:
Courier Fees in South Africa R 150
Courier Fees International R 625
Forex fees if paid from outside SA per payment R 285