Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
Sometimes original documents are needed to obtain Visa, Work Permits etc. It is not always wise to part with these original documents documents especially were there is a risk of lost and /or damage. In these instances it is advisable that a Notary Copy must be obtained.
What is a notary copy?
Notaries in South Africa are Qualified attorneys whom also qualify as Notary Publics and is registered as such at a Specific High Court.
A notary copy does in no way legalises or confirms the authenticity of a specific document but only confirms that the document is a true copy, without any alterations , of the original document.
This notarised Copy can be Apostle or Authenticated at the High Court.
Examples of Documents what a Notary Copy is usually made of.
• Unabridged Birth, Marriage or Death certificates.
• Passport or ID
• Free sale certificates
• Sales agreements
• Last will and testament.
• Qualifications from institutions whom are not registered at the Department of Education.
How to obtain a Notary Copy:
• Email us a list of documents as well as how many pages needs to made notary copies of to email@example.com
• You can also scan and email us the documents.
• We will respond with a cost estimate
• Courier the following to us:
•• Client Sheet
•• Requirement List
•• Original Documents
•• Copy of applicants Id or passport
• On Receipt of the documents we will;
•• We will confirm receipt.
•• Confirm process and estimated fees.
• We will email you a invoice with with banking payment details.
• On receipt of final payment we will courier the certificates to u.
Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
Cost Fees and payment:
Fees will be confirmed but estimated fees are:
• R 725 for the first page and R 245 per page thereafter per document
• Kindly note that Authentication at DIRCO or/and the High Court are excluded from above fees.
• Banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
i) Payment can be done via Bank Transfer
ii) Payment from abroad can also be done via PayPal
• Please note that Courier Fees and Forex fees if paid from outside of South Africa will be added to the account.
Either call us on (+27) 012 670 9010/20 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full information package.
Welcome to our website information on Notary Copies. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director