Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
South African Police Clearance Certificate
Process and documents needed to obtain a South African Police Clearance Certificate.
What u must do.
• Obtain a full set of fingerprints from the South African Police Service .( The SAPS is the only organisation in South Africa whom may take the fingerprints)
• Make a good quality copy of you ID or passport ( It does not need to be certified).
• Download the following forms from our website:
•• Client sheet ( Only one per family or group of applications)
•• Application for Police Clearance ( One for each applicant)
• Courier or deliver the set of documents to:
57 Swarthout Street
What happens when we receive your application for Police Clearance
• On receipt of the application for a Police Clearance Certificate we will lodge the application at the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service in Pretoria for processing. The application is handed in by a GMTM staff member.
• We visit the CRC on a daily basis to lodge, collect and follow up on the issue of Police Clearance Certificates.
• On issue of the Police Clearance certificate one of our staff collects it over the counter.
• The certificate is checked for correctness, scanned to the client and then courier ed.
Lead times: How Long does the issue of the certificate take.
• There is a minimum lead time of about 15 working days. About 85% of the applications are finalised between 15 and 20 working days.
• If the applicant has a prior conviction, irrespective of the severity and time elapsed, add between 15 and 30 working days to the lead time.
• POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES CANNOT BE EXPEDITED.
• Very important !!! Lead times are estimates and not guaranteed.
Can you track the progress on your certificate
Yes after about 6 working days from the day we have received the application you can track the application on the SAPS website here.
• Your certificate is usually ready for courier or collection after the 3rd working day it shows finalised on the system.
Fees and Cost ( We are not VAT Vendors)
• Service Fee R 495 excludes R 96-
• If R 96-
• Courier fees in South Africa R 150.
• Courier Fees over the borders of South Africa R 625.
• Forex fees if paid from a financial institution outside of South Africa, including PayPal R 325 per payment.
When is payment due?
• Deposit of R 290 per application plus the fingerprint fee is payable when we lodge the application within 48 hours from invoice.
• The balance including the courier fee is payable on proof of completion ( The certificate is scanned to the client)
When do we courier or release the certificate?
• The same day as when the payment reflects in our bank account.
Either call us on (+27) 012 670 9010/20 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full information package.
of South Africa
• In South Africa Finger Prints can only be obtained from the South African Police Service.
• Fingerprints must be taken on form SAPS 91 91(a’)
• Fingerprint taker must complete all details on the form
of South Africa
If you are outside of South Africa there are various options to obtain finger prints namely:
• Your local Police Service.
• Certified Finger Print Taker.
• South African Embassy
The Criminal Record centre also accepts Electronic finger prints with the pre requisite that the prints originated outside of South Africa and the prints are not taken on a South African Form.
• Scan or email the prints to us.
• If the quality is acceptable the application will be done from the electronic finger prints.
Our Collection Service
in South Africa
Email us and we will collect documents from your doorstep in South Africa for R 180-
Welcome to our website information on applying for a Police Clearance Certificate. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director